Saturday, August 17, 2013

Update

I've been rather disconnected from most of the world for the last few weeks. Lil Sis's acting out has been a bit worse since the other kids have come back home & it's a little bit exhausting. It's not that they don't get along. It's the fact that she feels like she's not the center of attention, so she tries to make sure that she is...in any way possible.

I hardly invite anyone over because it's awkward when she is literally demanding they watch her do whatever she thinks is amusing at that moment. The therapist has told me to ignore this behavior & not even aknowledge it. I can do that, but guests usually can't. So, our world tends to be very small. BUT, things do seem to be improving; so, we'll just keep working on it.

In the meantime, my garden helps me keep my sanity.



1 comment:

  1. A great many things can be helped (or eased) by a little time with nature :)

    ReplyDelete