Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bar Exam

Thank you to everyone that sent prayers, positive thoughts, vision boards, chi, good vibes, or whatever it is that you do to get right with the universe, for me during the Bar Exam. It is officially over & I won't get results for a couple months.

So, from this point forward, there will be NO Bar related discussion. At all. I will answer the questions that I have been asked at least 50 times in the last 20 hours here & then will ignore future questions or attempts at discussion:

"How did it go?": I don't know. It sucked. It's basically a sadistic hazing ritual, but I'm glad it's over.

"How do you think you did"?: I don't know. It doesn't really matter how many I got right or think I got right. The essay grading is subjective & the overall score is scaled (on a curve). So, even if I did spectacular, if enough people did better than me, I'm still screwed.

"Well, how do you feel about it?": I feel tired. It was 14 hours of testing in 2 days. At this point, it all just runs together into a big blur & I'm just glad it's over. Though I do take it as a good sign that I wasn't one of the girls hiding in the bathroom crying (yes, it happened...more than once).

When I get the results, I will let you all know if I pass. If I don't, I won't say anything because I won't want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment