Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a relief!

I had a terrible Memorial Day weekend...like an I wouldn't have even gotten out of bed if it weren't for my children kind of terrible. I was supposed to get money on Friday to pay my rent, which is due on the first. Well...that didn't happen. So, I spent all weekend depressed & wondering how in the hell I was gonna make rent. After all, my account is already overdrawn & I've already sold just about anything that I have with any cash value.

Well...miracles do happen! I got a call this morning saying that I had received a child support payment. Wow! I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that he's just over a week away from beig arraigned on Contempt of Court for being $24K behind...but I don't care the reason. I can pay my rent! I'm so happy that I don't even care that I'll be broke afterward...as long as I can pay it!

I will be so glad when I pass the Bar so that I can support my kids without having to depend on anyone else. This whole wondering if I'll have a place to live for another month thing isn't working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment