Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Officially done with school!

Yesterday, I submitted my Master's thesis to the Acquisitions Department, officially fulfilling the
final requirement for both degrees (MA/JD). So, I'm done with law school! Yay!!!

I have the Bar prep course all summer. But, for now, I have a slight break. I'm still in DHS training twice a week & my internship, so it's not a real vacation...but it's less work than I had...and once step closer to being a full fledged attorney.

So, today, I took the opportunity to spend a few minutes outside. It's been a while since I had time, so I was enjoying myself. So much so that I didn't even mind pulling weeds from the garden. It's lovely to see all my little plants growing & my peas blooming. I'm hoping to replant what didn't come up thanks to our crazy weather (seriously?!?! 70s during the day & 30s at night?!?).

I'm starting to feel like I can breath again...even if just a little... ;)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you!!!
    The weather is just nuts. It was almost 80 yesterday and is supposed to be 36 in the morning...it is just not right.

    ReplyDelete