Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One step at a time...

Thanks to a wonderful person in my life, who loves my children as much as I do...& who unquestionably loves me more than I love myself...the rent is paid. The kids & I have a place to live for another month & the baby has diapers...and I am eternally grateful. Though I will try to repay her in as many ways as possible, I know that I will never be able to show her how eternally grateful I am for all the things she has done for me & my family. She has been there through many triumphs and disappointments over the years. She comforted me when my life shattered & has supported me as I try to put the pieces back together into something usable so that I can make a life for my kids. I pray that she knows how much she means to me.

So...with that weight off, I'm back to finals. I have reached the point in finals fatigue where meltdown is imminent. It's. Almost. Over...right? ;)

1 comment: