Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daycare closed?!?

This morning, while I was getting kids ready for school, I got a text saying that the daycare lady was sick. If this had been a day where I was working on my online work, it wouldn't have been a big deal. However, Tuesdays I not only have class, but it's a class where I only have 1 (yes, one) allowable absence. While pondering what to do, I did what most people tend to do these days...I posted about it on FaceBook.

"Day-care canceled today due to illness. So....now I get to decide whether to take the day off & use my only absence or try taking lil guy to class with hopes the professor will be understanding..."

Within a few minutes, a fellow law student (who is also a mother) answered, offering to hang out with my lil man so that I didn't have to miss class. She was truly a lifesaver & he seemed to have a great time with her. So, the baby has a new friend & I made it to class.

Overall, not a bad result...

No comments:

Post a Comment