Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who says you can't go home?

It's almost time for back to school. Since I took classes and interned this summer, my break didn't start until last Friday afternoon. So, I took a four day vacation in Chahta (Choctaw) Country (Oklahoma), where I grew up. My kids had spent the last few weeks of their break with my parents, so I thought I'd spend a few days back home before I had to get back to reality and prepare for back to school.

It was nice to see family and spend some time with the kids--no schedule, just fun. We went to Beaver's Bend State Park and spent some time playing in the water of Broken Bow Lake. It made me miss home, so I started looking at some photos that I took a couple years ago, on the property where I grew up. So, I thought I'd share a few with you all...





No comments:

Post a Comment